The ‘Spring Half-Term 2020’ timetable will be active between:
Monday 17th February 2020 – Sunday 21st February 2020
- Opening days & times have been amended through this period – please check to ensure we are open when you plan to visit! If in doubt, give us a call to discuss.
- We recommend booking a space on any sessions run during holidays, especially if the weather forecast is poor!
- All sessions require booking to guarantee a space – Call 01308 426375 to book your space, or for more information.
- For all of the above options, call us to book – you will need to complete an Instructed Session Form prior to arrival (even if you have been before!) – Click Here
- Sessions will start promptly, if your form is not completed prior to arrival and you are late, your session time will be reduced accordingly.
Holiday Clubs (£10 per space – shoe hire included):
- 4 – 5 Year Olds (duration: 45 minutes) – An instructor will oversee the session and encourage the children with games and climbing challenges. Parents will be expected to remain onsite and assist where necessary to ensure their child is behaving appropriately. This session operates with a maximum of 4 children per session.
- Holiday Club (duration: 1 hour) – An instructor will oversee the session and get the children playing games and completing climbing challenges. Parents do not need to stay onsite but must be contactable and able to attend the site within 5 minutes in case of emergency.
Bookable Slots (£10 per space) – these sessions last for 1 hour and can be booked for:
- Rock-Taster (1 hour) – an instructor will run a session for your group aimed at allowing everyone to have a fun session climbing and challenging each other / AGES: 7+ / All kit provided. **Note: If there is a large age disparity within the group you will need to let us know upon booking to ensure we can provide a suitable session.
- Rock-Induction (1 hour) – an instructor will run a centre induction for your group. This is aimed at late teens/adults whom want to use the centre ongoing, or parents whom would like to supervise their children whilst climbing at Rockburn / AGES: 15+ / All kit provided.
- Parties (1 hour) – You can bring a birthday/celebration group to the centre for a fun-filled session on the walls. Games, challenges and various other activities will challenge the group for the duration of the session. Birthday person gets in for half price! Food available at £5 per-head [hot & cold menus available].
T’n Drop-in 13-17 Years (£10 per space – shoe hire included) – Mondays and Fridays only: This session lasts for 2 hours. Parents do not need to stay onsite but must be present for the first 10 minutes of their child’s first visit and must contactable and able to attend the site within 5 minutes in case of emergency. An instructor will oversee the session and get the youths bouldering and completing climbing challenges and games. This session operates with a maximum of 12 children and is offered on a ‘1st Come, 1st Served’ basis. Shoe hire included in session price. On the initial visit, youths need to go through a mini-induction in order to come to T’n club: parents are required to be present for this and to read through all relevant documentation and sign along with their charge stating their intent to abide by the centre’s ‘Conditions of Use’ and ‘Rules of Rockburn’. This is compulsory on your first visit without exception.