For anyone having issues with registering using Rockburn online, here is a walk through onthe process.
- Click here to go to login page (or visit https://rockburnclimbing.glideapp.io/)
- Enter email address, agree to terms and click continue,
- Check your email for a pin code confirmation and enter on the app screen when prompted
- Complete your personal details and Digital Waiver by clicking on the buttons on your ‘My Rockburn’ page
- Along the bottom there are 2 tabs (My Rockburn/my Family), click the My Family and add any under 18s onto your account
- Once a child is added, along the top of their page will be a button asking to complete a parent/guardian waiver
- Please go through this carefully – any empty line needs a response and all Yes/No orange buttons need a response clicked. If you get to the end and it is greyed out, you have missed a response. If you are using a PC, do not scroll with the arrow keys as this will skip 2 responses halfway down (trying to correct this atm).
- If you are new to Rockburn, on your first visit we will complete a competency talk or a centre induction, you will need to pay your Rockburn registration and we will complete your account setup.