Christmas Holiday ’18 – Session Information
The Christmas Holiday timetables will be active between:
Wk1 – Monday 24th December 2018 until Sunday 30th December2018.
Wk2 – Monday 31st December 2018 until Sunday 6th January 2019
- Opening times have been amended on every weekday through this period – please check to ensure we are open when you plan to visit! If in doubt, give us a call to discuss.
- We recommend booking a space on any sessions run during holidays, especially if the weather forecast is poor!
Bookable Sessions (£10 per space) – these sessions last for 1 hour and can be booked for
- Rock-Taster (1 hour) – an instructor will run a session for your group aimed at allowing everyone to have a fun session playing on the walls and challenging each other / AGES: 7+ / All kit provided. **Note: If there is a large age disparity within the group you will need to let us know upon booking to ensure we can provide a suitable session.
- Rock-Induction (1 hour) – an instructor will run a centre induction for your group. This is aimed at late teens/adults whom want to use the centre ongoing, or parents whom would like to supervise their children whilst climbing at Rockburn / AGES: 15+ / All kit provided.
- Parties (1 hour) – You can bring a birthday/celebration group to the centre for a fun-filled session on the walls. Games, challenges and various other activities will challenge the group for the duration of the session. Food available at additional per-head cost. Birthday person get the session for half price!
For all of the above options, call us to book – you will need to complete an Instructed Session Form prior to arrival (even if you have been before!) – Click Here
T’n Drop-in 13-17 Years (£10 per space) – this session lasts for 2 hours. Parents do not need to stay onsite but must be present for the first 10 minutes of their child’s first visit and must contactable and able to attend the site within 5 minutes in case of emergency. An instructor will oversee the session and get the youths bouldering and completing climbing challenges and games. This session operates with a maximum of 12 children and is offered on a ‘1st Come, 1st Served’ basis. Shoe hire included in session price. On the initial visit, youths need to go through a mini-induction in order to come to T’n club: parents are required to be present for this and to read through all relevant documentation and sign along with their charge stating their intent to abide by the centre’s ‘Conditions of Use’ and ‘Rules of Rockburn’. This is compulsory on your first visit without exception.
Call 01308 426375 to book your space, or for more information.